Cardlytics Named to the Deloitte Tech Fast 500™and Inc 5000
At Cardlytics, it’s not uncommon for us to win awards for the work we do. Just over the past few years, we’ve:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 three times, a list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies.
- Ranked on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500™ three times, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America.
- Ranked #5 on Entrepreneur’s, Entrepreneur 360, a ranking of the 360 best entrepreneurial companies in America.
- Named by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a Best Places to Work
This year, on the Inc. 5000, we were ranked no. 1 among Georgia-based advertising and marketing companies with revenue greater than $100 million. We also ranked the fourth fastest growing company among all advertising and marketing companies in the United States with revenue greater than $100 million. On the Deloitte Tech Fast 500, we ranked 245 in North America and no. 9 in Georgia.
Every award, every win, reminds me of why Lynne and I started this company: to help financial institutions and marketers solve real business problems. Every time Cardlytics’ success is recognized, I am humbled and inspired by the smart, forward-thinking people that have helped shape this company into what it is today.
Today, not only do we partner with more than 1500 financial institutions for their loyalty programs, and see $1.5 trillion in spend, but we also work with:
- 20 of the top 25 Nation’s Restaurant News Top U.S. Restaurant Chains.
- 23 of the top 50 National Retail Federation’s Top U.S. Retailers.
- 3 of the top 5 cable & satellite T.V. providers, by U.S. subscriber counts.
- 3 of the top 4 wireless carriers, by U.S. subscriber counts.
In short, everyone’s hard work drives our business – and other businesses – forward. We should be proud of we continue to achieve together.