an industry Get in touch
We’re an advertising platform in banks’ digital channels
Through purchase data, we can see where and when customers buy both online and in-store. We use these insights to identify opportunity, target real people within their bank, and measure the actual sales impact of our ads. With over 179M bank customers on the platform, we help brands drive incremental sales and grow market share.
Our massive scale allows us to deliver extraordinary results
179MMonthly Active Users
$650M+customer rewards paid
$46B+measurable sales delivered
Purchase Intelligence: it’s changing the game
In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed.
With insight into the regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Legal & Privacy Officer
Chief Business Officer
Chief Product Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Data Officer
Vice President, People
Bridg Chief Executive Officer
- We’re focused on building a revolutionary company. Our values reflect what drives our success.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well.
- Take Initiative: We’re curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Hungry to Win: We’re competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal.
- Value Transparency: We’re open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures.
- Create a Place Where People Want to Be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional.
Help us build something great
Cardlytics values diversity, equity, and inclusion both within our company and in the world at large. Our ongoing commitment to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive, equitable culture is maintained through our collaborative space where everyone has a voice, feels valued, and is welcomed.
We celebrate and support what makes each of us unique and thrive on these differences for the benefit of our colleagues, our business, and our community.
We're proud of the robust variety in our team who are helping to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.