At Cardlytics, it’s not uncommon for us to win awards for the work we do. Just over the past few years, we’ve:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 three times, a list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies.
- Ranked on the Deloitte Tech Fast 500™ three times, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America.
- Ranked #5 on Entrepreneur’s, Entrepreneur 360, a ranking of the 360 best entrepreneurial companies in America.
- Named by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a Best Places to Work
This year, on the Inc. 5000, we were ranked no. 1 among Georgia-based advertising and marketing companies with revenue greater than $100 million. We also ranked the fourth fastest growing company among all advertising and marketing companies in the United States with revenue greater than $100 million. On the Deloitte Tech Fast 500, we ranked 245 in North America and no. 9 in Georgia.Every award, every win, reminds me of why Lynne and I started this company: to help financial institutions and marketers solve real business problems. Every time Cardlytics’ success is recognized, I am humbled and inspired by the smart, forward-thinking people that have helped shape this company into what it is today.Today, not only do we partner with top financial institutions for their loyalty programs, and see $1.5 trillion in spend, but we also work with:
- 20 of the top 25 Nation’s Restaurant News Top U.S. Restaurant Chains.
- 23 of the top 50 National Retail Federation’s Top U.S. Retailers.
- 3 of the top 5 cable & satellite T.V. providers, by U.S. subscriber counts.
- 3 of the top 4 wireless carriers, by U.S. subscriber counts.
In short, everyone’s hard work drives our business – and other businesses – forward. We should be proud of we continue to achieve together.Congratulations Cardlytians!