We make marketing
Cardlytics is home to analysts and creatives, developers and data scientists, consultants and marketers, account managers, and artists. We believe in harnessing the power of purchase intelligence to increase sales, build brand awareness, and improve customer loyalty for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
I’m quite fortunate to have worked for Cardlytics for over ten years, not only loving what I do but also loving the people I’m working with. I always feel that my work makes a difference, and I know what is expected of me.Mia Smole Senior Revenue Accountant
At Cardlytics, we have an awesome culture with people who treat each other with respect while being open and transparent. The work I do gives me enough variety and challenge to keep me motivated and push me to GSD over and over again.Meera Gopinath Lead Advertiser Analyst
Current job openings
We love our work. We love our team.
- We’re focused on building a revolutionary company. Our values reflect what drives our success.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well.
- Take Initiative: We’re curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Hungry to Win: We’re competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal.
- Value Transparency: We’re open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures.
- Create a Place Where People Want to Be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional.
A Great Place to Be
Cardlytics is focused on building a revolutionary company, and we know this starts with investing in each of our employees. Caring about each other is a big part of what drives our exceptional desire to win and help our clients win.
Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
Health & Wellness
Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland.
Make a Difference
Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Ponce City Market
675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
10 York Road
154 W 14th Street
3rd Floor, Suite 118
New York, NY 10011
4th Floor, Suite 118
Oakland, CA 94612