With access to 1 in 4 UK card transactions, Cardlytics helps marketers understand and respond to the impact of COVID-19 on their industries and customers. In parallel with our US State of Spend series, we are pleased to offer the second installment of the UK State of Spend, tracking weekly changes in consumer spend across the UK and actionable tips to drive growth.
Inside this issue:
- Overall spend increases each week, giving brands an opportunity to recover sales
- The Cardlytics Recovery Indicator shows where discretionary spend is coming back
- Non-essential retail spend returns as lockdown restrictions ease
- Customers rapidly increase their gaming and streaming spend
- How restaurant spend has shifted with the rise of meal kits and delivery services
Take action with targeted ads
Trends like those reported in the UK State of Spend set the foundation for precisely targeted campaigns in our 100% brand-safe and fraud-free ad platform. Our promotions in banks’ digital channels drive measurable sales for marketers and provide valuable savings for customers.
Contact us for an analysis and campaign strategy customized for your brand.
Be sure to check back for the next report and view the all of the Cardlytics State of Spend series here.